Thursday 10 January 2013

Welcome

Hello and welcome to my football blog. I'm 17 and live in Melbourne, most of my blog posts will be about international football but I will post the occasional A-League related segment.

My favourite teams around the world are:
Melbourne Victory: first football game I ever watched (and went to) after a scoreless first leg of the semi final. I'm part of the Blue & White Brigade (active support group).
Barcelona: Been a fan ever since I found out my grandpa is, first Barca game I watched was against Tenerife.
Liverpool: Having Israeli heritage, and seeing as my dad supports Liverpool and has since a young age, I've been a Liverpool fan since the times of Benayoun and co.
Dortmund: Although I support Dortmund, the main reason for me doing so is Mitch Langerak's presence in the team: my favourite player, a Melbourne Victory legend (in my opinion).

I don't watch much of the Serie A and not nearly as much Bundesliga as I'd like, but with games starting late at night (often 4am) and not being available on TV, La Liga takes priority for when I am up that late.

No comments:

Post a Comment